Braindead Braindead

Beautiful

It probbaly wont hit front page, but top 20 is most likely mabye daily feautre. The reason it wont get the front page, is because most front page movies have plots and backgrounds.

Stillwell done you have redemed me from a day of loading an animation that lasted 6 secconds, then hittting the zero button
5/5 10/10
mabye just the style most people wont like

Midget Star Wars Midget Star Wars

I liked it

Very nice. Mabye make it longer but the graphics were top nocth and the way you killed you brother lol.
4/5

The Sim Guy: Eps 1 The Sim Guy: Eps 1

Not bad

I liked it but a couple of things wrong with it.
1. Very short mabye there should of been other episodes like starvation or pet death
2. Did you ask the super_flash_bros if you could use that ending other wise they may blow tha whistle
3. People who like the sims (I mean realy realy like) will be annoyed at this and write things like
"OMG U SUK HPE U BRN IN HEL" Get the idea?
I rated 4/5

Night Santa Went Crazy Night Santa Went Crazy

I love that song

-OMG that is my favourate song of all time and you just made it better should be on the front page

Man on Fire - Tribute Man on Fire - Tribute

Loved it

I thought it was some of the best graphics on the internet well done 5

Metal Gear Stick Ep.1 Metal Gear Stick Ep.1

great

I love the bit with the box its just so great this flash and i also reckon it should be on the front page

Bin Random Bin Random

ok

ITs pretty good i dont know why people dis it but could be better it still deserves a spot on newgrouns

Mek1985 responds:

fark

"Chickens" "Chickens"

LOL

OMFG THAT WAS GREAT but make it longer plz

Solidstick Fight: STAGE 4 Solidstick Fight: STAGE 4

It was alright

it was ok nice sound and I like the part with the sign and the 3d effects but it lacks something

GAMECUBICLE responds:

Ok.... Lacks something...WHAT? TELL ME!

Bum Auction Bum Auction

Rich

If a bum could do that in the middle of a street to targets hed be in a circus rakin it in